SEND: The Hub
What is The HUB?
The HUB is the outcome of recent developments up in Pupil Support. We identified a need for our students to access a wider range of support strategies that would encompass, not only their learning needs, but also those that linked to their mental, social and emotional well being.
The HUB was established to cater for those needs by:
- Utilising staff expertise within the Academy
- Providing bespoke provision in a safe environment for some students
- Providing clear access routes to more specialised provisions e.g EP, CAMHS
The aims of The HUB are simple:
- To ensure that all Students are accessing education
- To ensure that any potential barriers to progress/development are removed
- To Support any student in achieving and exceeding their potential
What is currently being offered as provision?
Y11 Curriculum support
Medical supportAP support
VI /HI support