Free School Meals
Many families in Sandwell could get free school meals but don't claim for them.
Your child may be entitled to free school meals if:
- your annual income is less than £16,190; and
- you claim Child Tax Credit.
Your child may also qualify for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Income Support
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (including Child Tax Credit)
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- support from the National Asylum Support Service.
If you believe you are eligible for Free School Meals and would like to apply follow this link to the application form http://www.sandwell.gov.uk/info/200151/education_benefits/2176/free_school_meals